3635 S Fort Apache Road, Suite 200-614 | Las Vegas, NV 89147 | 702-430-8771

A Thought About “Iodine Allergies”

Many people have been told they are “allergic to iodine” after they had some reaction from eating shellfish or received a medical imaging procedure that had contrast dye in it.

It is virtually impossible to be “allergic” to iodine. This is like being “allergic” to magnesium or copper or any other essential element. Every cell in your body processes iodine. If there was a true allergic reaction to iodine you wouldn’t survive one day.

If a person is allergic to shellfish, it’s not the iodine but something else. It can even be to the presence of niacin – which does cause itching and skin flushing in many people. How many thousands of different compounds are in shellfish? How many other ingredients (none of them natural) are in radiological contrast dye?

It’s not the iodine – and never will be.

Dr. A. P. Jones, President
Natural Living, Inc.

Order IodinePlus2 Now!

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Copyright 2015, Natural Living, Inc.